|Weight Loss & Nutrition|
GOOD NUTRITION =IMPROVED HEALTH + ENHANCED QUALITY OF LIFE + EXTENDED LONGEVETY
“Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food”
• Wholistic approach to achieve wellness and a healthy body weight by addressing all lifestyle factors
• Programs are written specifically for your individual requirements to align with your lifestyle and current eating patterns
• A focus on helping you develop a healthy mindset and allow optimal productivity, vitality and emotional balance.
Practitioner: Susan Slonim
Susan is passionate about helping people and treats the whole person taking into consideration physical, emotional, social and cultural aspects when planning appropriate treatment recommendations Susan uses her knowledge of nutrition and health science to guide you in what your body really needs in terms of food and nutrients, helping you to maximize your health potential. A comprehensive client history is always taken and Susan uses clinical tests before developing your personal eating plan and lifestyle recommendations.
B H Sc (Nutritional Medicine)
Initial consultations are one hour, follow up appointments can be 45 minutes 30 minutes or 15 minutes depending on need.
Susan can help you if you suffer any of the following:
• Weight Loss
• Weight Gain
• Gastrointestinal Health Issues Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis
• Food intolerance and allergies gluten, lactose, fructose
• Cardiovascular disease
• High Cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure
• Pregnancy and pre pregnancy nutrition
• Energy and mood swings
• Low Immunity
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Management of Chronic disease
• Other aspects of general nutrition
Nutrition in Detail
Need more information on aspects of nutrition and how it can help you?
Beautiful & healthy recipes created by Susan for all year round
Read up on Nutrition articles written by Susan
Wednesdays 10am-6pm or other days by appointment
Some Private Health Fund Rebates Available
Contagious Enthusiasm Self Development & Wellness Centre
571 Hampton Street Hampton Victoria 3188
TEL: 03 9502 0650